Contributions for oral and/or poster presentations are invited. Abstracts of a maximum of 200 words should be submitted online by 1 March 2018 [extended deadline]. Figures and references are permitted.
Click here to submit an abstract
Information for submitting your abstract
If you have previously submitted an abstract or registered to attend an IOP Conference, please log in. For new users you will need to create an account. If you have forgotten your password, you can request details from the login page. Please note your submission will not be completed until you reach the "submission confirmation" page.
- Enter your abstract title in title case, please do not use capitals
- Indicate whether the work is predominantly student work
- Indicate the presenting authors gender - this will be used for data monitoring purposes only
- Select the presenting author
- Enter co-author(s) details if applicable (fields marked with * are mandatory)
- Enter your abstract in plain text - maximum 200 words. Please include references within the main text submission. References should be numbered.
- If including a figure, please note that the abstract book may be reproduced in black and white, so check any colour figures to ensure they remain intelligible in greyscale.
- Review your submission and select submit
The corresponding author will receive an email confirming the submission. If you do not receive an email, your abstract may not have been received and you are advised to contact the conferences team by email to email@example.com or by telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800.
Authors can amend their submission until the abstract submission deadline.
Click here to edit your abstract
If you are unable to submit your abstract online, please contact the conferences team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800. Please ensure that you quote the name of the event when contacting us.